The summit will be held at the new UCLA Luskin Hotel and Conference Center, located at 425 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095.
UCLA Meyer & Renee Luskin Conference Center
425 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095 | (310) 206-8585
Room rate: $246 plus tax/night (limited availability)
Use the Rate Access/Corporate Code: PUBAFF
There will be a shuttle departing from Hotel Angeleno promptly at 8:30am and arriving at the UCLA Luskin Conference Center. A shuttle will be departing from the UCLA Luskin Conference Center promptly at 7:10pm and returning to Hotel Angeleno.
Local Transit Providers
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (Route 1, Route 2, Route 8, Rapid 12, Route 17, Route 18
- Culver CityBus (Line 6, Rapid 6)
- Metro Bus (Line 2/302, Line 20, Line 234, Line 720, Line 734)
- Metro Expo Line (provides rail service from Santa Monica to Westwood to Downtown LA)
From Los Angeles International Airport
Take the San Diego Freeway (I-405) North and exit at Wilshire Boulevard East. Turn right onto Wilshire Boulevard and proceed a half mile to Westwood Boulevard. Turn left and the UCLA Luskin Conference Center is located one mile ahead at end of the turnaround. View directions from LAX.
From San Fernando Valley (Hollywood Burbank Airport)
Take the Interstate-405 South Freeway toward San Diego. Take the Sunset Boulevard exit and turn left onto North Church Lane. Turn left onto Montana Avenue and continue onto Gayley Avenue. Turn left onto Strathmore Place and take the second left onto Westwood Plaza. The UCLA Luskin Conference Center will be on the left. View directions from Hollywood Burbank Airport.
From Downtown Los Angeles
Take the California-110 South/Harbor Freeway and continue onto the Interstate-10 West Freeway. Merge onto the Interstate-405 North Freeway toward Sacramento. Take the Wilshire Boulevard exit toward Westwood and merge onto Wilshire Boulevard. Turn left onto Westwood Boulevard and proceed onto Westwood Plaza. The UCLA Luskin Conference Center will be on the left. View directions from Downtown L.A.
Self-parking is available in UCLA Parking Structure 8, Level 4, directly across the street from the Conference Center. There is a convenient pedestrian walkway/bridge connecting Parking Structure 8 (on Level 3) to the Conference Center.
*Please note: Information & Parking Booths only accept cash and BruinCard payments. They do not accept checks, credit cards, or bills larger than $20.
Parking Structure 8 is located at 555 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
To locate Parking Structure 8, enter the campus by heading north on Westwood Boulevard and make a left onto the Structure 8 driveway (located just before the Parking Information kiosk on Westwood Boulevard). Proceed up the ramp to level four and park in any of the “Pay-by-Space” parking spots. You will need to purchase parking at a nearby parking kiosk.
To access the UCLA Luskin Conference Center via the pedestrian walkway/bridge from Lot 8, take the east stairs down one level (from Level 4 to Level 3) and cross over Strathmore Place. Elevator access (located in the northeast corner of Level 3) allows access to the Conference Center via the pedestrian crosswalk at the traffic light at the intersection of Strathmore Place and Westwood Plaza.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Four stalls are located in Parking Structure 8, Level 4 along the north wall adjacent to the mid-structure elevator and stairs that lead to Pauley Pavilion. A permit must be purchased at the pay stations or by using the ParkMobile app. There is a 4-hour limit for the use of these chargers.
Transportation from and to LAX
Leaving the airport:
- LAX-it: Ride shares and taxis will no longer be allowed to pickup inside the terminals of LAX. A new shuttle system will be in place called LAX-It. The new LAX-It shuttle is a bright green bus that will pick up travelers from their terminals and bring them to the new ride share and taxi lot. Each shuttle route is expected to take between 7 to 15 minutes depending on what terminal you are leaving from. Additional details.
- Rideshare: A convenient option for transportation are ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft. You can board your ride right in front of designated areas throughout the UCLA campus, including in front of the UCLA Luskin Conference Center. A trip to LAX, approximately 11 miles from the conference center, typically costs $20 to $30.
- Airport shuttles: Super Shuttle and Roadrunner are another option for a shared ride to and from LAX.
Arriving to the airport:
- Rideshares, taxis, and personal cars can still enter the terminals for drop-off only.